This solution could work for you if you…
- Have capital tied up in slow moving or obsolete assets
- Want to restore value to the business
- Are looking to increment Marketing budgets
A major high street fashion store in the UK came to Active when they found themselves with a large amount of capital tied up in previous year’s fashions which they were unable to sell.
- Active agreed to purchase the out of fashion clothing from the client, restoring the full value to the fashion store by issuing Trade Credits
- The clothes were sold to a specialist clothing remarketer, where they were de-branded and sold on via independent outlets
- The client received the full value of the stock in Trade Credits and therefore did not have to take a hit on their profit and loss account or have to reduce or cut other budgets such as marketing
- The Trade Credits were used to increase the marketing budget, delivering incremental TV, radio and press activity
- Client increased their marketing budget by receiving full value for slow moving stock
- Media Owner received increased marketing budget by receiving full value for slow moving stock
- Active international developed a new client relationship and income from sale of the stock
To explore how Active International can help your business achieve more, get in touch.