In 2020, Google announced its plans to phase out support for third-party cookies in Chrome. After an extended deadline, by late 2023, all major browsers (Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari) will have blocked the use of third-party (3P) cookies. Advertisers that have relied on 3P cookies for hyper-targeting and personalization of ads need to prepare and adapt to changes.
In this #Media360 presentation and panel discussion held December 2021, we unpacked:
- What emerging options are in development to replace 3PC?
- How will this change impact campaign effectiveness?
- Will advertising budgets be impacted?
- What can marketers start doing NOW to prepare?
Plus an open Q&A with our panelists:
- Google’s Matt Thornton, Managing Director, Google Marketing
- Canadian Tire’s Yuli Shumsky, AVP In-House Digital Marketing
- The Trade Desk’s Jordan Smart, Director Business Development
- Active International’s Ahmed Al-Waili, Director Programmatic Data & Insights
- Moderated by Joanne Crump, VP Integrated Media, Active International
Tune in below!