Strategic approach to seasonal inventory management
This international packaged goods company wants to lock-in seasonal product sales
Corporate Trade solution
- The trading up play is used as a strategic approach to seasonal inventory management: a fail-proof insurance policy against seasonal product overstock
- Excess inventory is sold to their corporate trade partner at full value in trade credits
- P&L write-downs are avoided
- Trade credits provide a welcome cash savings to media campaigns
- Since 2011, the company has integrated the corporate trade partnership into their seasonal business planning for a number of brands
- They've used this strategic solution to lock-in value across 27 different seasonal inventories
- Cash savings of over $3M in media using trade credits (an average 15% of total media spend)
A smart way to liquidate old machinery
A Canadian paper products manufacturer was stuck with a large, heavy piece of outdated machinery that weighed even heavier on their books.
Turning a short-coded nightmare into media opportunity
A well-known international manufacturer of grocery products was under forecast on their product sales and needed to move an inventory of short-coded food inventory.
Maximizing value of pharmaceutical closeout inventory
An international pharmaceutical and healthcare company was looking for innovative ways to get more value for their closeout inventory.