How to launch a movie streaming service and generate new clients
A well-known retailer was looking to launch an online movie streaming service and wanted to maximize their new customers.
Corporate Trade solution
1. Active worked with the media agency to identify and recommend tradable opportunities and partners
2. Active traded the resultant media spend and bought back an agreed amount of gift vouchers in cash from the client
3. Vouchers were traded with media partners (in return for media space) to be used for staff incentives and reader promotions.
- Purchased vouchers represented incremental business and customers
- Helped facilitate media spend and increased media efficiency by generating increased ROI for the client
- Reader promotions drove magazine subscriptions
- Media partners were able to pay for gift vouchers using the media space
- Gained media space as payment for vouchers
- Media space was then sold to clients in exchange for cash and stock
How a CPG food company leveraged trade credits for media budget savings
This leading North American packaged foods company leveraged Active International's corporate trade expertise to get media budget savings
How Carrier Enterprises tripled return on excess inventory
How Carrier Enterprises Canada (CEC) leveraged Corporate Trade to triple return on excess inventory.
Innovative way to get more media budget
Pinnacle Foods Inc.faced the problem of trying to gain additional budget for their new advertising campaign. Learn how Corporate Trade helped solve them sell their excess inventory and gain media budget.