How Carrier Enterprises tripled return on excess inventory
Triple return on excess inventory while driving cash savings to their media expenses
Corporate Trade solution
- Active International was able to drive qualified leads for Carrier Enterprise Canada (CEC) to their national dealer network
- Active's extensive knowledge of search engine optimization, behavioral/content & retargeting was able to over deliver against targets
- The campaign had over 50 million impressions and saw a 38% reduction in customer cost of acquisition
- It more than tripled their Google Search conversion rate
- Since 2014, Active International has delivered 15% savings on TV media executions, including premium NHL Sponsorship packages
- CEC has used Active's strategic solution to triple their return on 2 different inventories since 2014
Place an ad during Superbowl and keep CFO happy
Learn how a dental care company used trade credits to save half the cost of a Superbowl campaign
Maximizing value of pharmaceutical closeout inventory
An international pharmaceutical and healthcare company was looking for innovative ways to get more value for their closeout inventory.
Making room for a new product line
An international electronics manufacturer was launching a new product line and was sitting on inventory of last year’s model.